Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ahhhh time

Saturday I took some time to relax and get a pedi with Bon (Happy Valentine's Day BFF), and took a faaaabulous bodyflow class at Gold's.  With all the lifting it's important to remember to stretch.. and I certainly am guilty of forgetting..all the time.  It also made me realize that my right hip is way tighter than my left.. time to evaluate my form while lifting. haha  It felt amazing to relax that day.  This progress pic was taken on Sunday:  (I know, I'm like an angel with the light shining on me. haha)


It also felt amazing to be out and about while the sun was in the sky!!  Thank goodness the days are getting longer.. the thought of brewskis on the patio..a pool - I don't care which one, any one - .. this is when I miss summer and the beach with my sister...ahhh.  Those are also the thoughts that go through my head when we have to 'visualize our happy place' the last 5 minutes of bodyflow while laying there with our eyes closed.  Whoever invented that part of the class - I'd like to personally thank you.  You are the bomb.com.

Today was a high carb day!!  I didn't keep track, but I'm pretttty sure I'm over 200g (possibly 250) and man do I feel bloated and amazing!! lol  I paired it with shoulder day.  Sooo, please carbs, go straight to the delts.  Thank you very much. Sincerely, me. :)  

Cliffs:
- STRETCH
- take a day to say ahhhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment