Monday, February 7, 2011

A week longer? why yes please!

Last week, as I was entering in the contest dates online at bodybuilding.com (shout out to the best company EVER! and yes, I do have the best job ever), I realized my first NGA show was not on the 9th of April as I originally thought, but rather, the 16th.  First, I was flabbergasted I was even off..I mean, contest prep is all about the countdown, and this is stuff I usually know.. but then I was pleasantly happy about being a week ahead of the game!  Woohoo for being uninformed!!  But anywhoozer, so far, prep is going fantastically. :)  I took these progress pics almost a week ago (oops on updating..)


I feel like I am definitely getting leaner.  My very accurate measuring devices, my pinching fingers, have told me so.  But, of course, there's still a long way to go!  My very inaccurate device, the scale, has actually showed an increase in weight.  Scale, you're pushing it buddy, you're about to be forsaken to the back of the closet, I swear.  I get incredibly motivated when I think about my competition though..  of COURSSSSE I'll be competing against myself, but when I think of someone else working harder than me, I think uh uhhhh girlfriend!! 

I had my weekly glass of red wine while at brunch on Sunday with some AWESOME peeps.  I decided today, though, that that really just doesn't fit my gameplan anymore.  So much for that.  It was fun while it lasted, alcohol, but I won't be seeing (feeling) you til April 30th!  Hasta la vista, baby.  Time to get this shreddedness on overdrive. 

Well, tomorrow.  Today is my first day off in quite a while. :) 

And time for progress pics again soon!  Maybe I'll buck up and do a full body back shot...that's where I'm going to see the most progress anyway..ugh. 










1 comment: